Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Napa wine tasting and photography trip.



Finally I have time to write about our trip to Napa Valley on July 16, 2005. The weather was nice that Saturday, it was a 105 degree in Sacramento so we were glad that we escape heat. I wish the weather was cooler so we can do more photography. I just lost all the patient standing under the hot sun, but I gather myself to take a couple of good shots.
1 stop: Stags Leap - their wine is alright not too impressive, so I got nothing to say.
2 stop: Miner Vineyards – Their Viognier is the best smell good and very refreshing. I love their Cabs it has 11% Cabernet Frac which made the Cab has a little bit of sweet in it. It is perfect for me.
3 stop: Lunch Time at A&W
4 stop: Silver Oak – Finally I can taste their Cabs. The Alexander Valley 100% Cab was the best 100% Cab wine I ever tasted. I can’t resist to buy a bottle.
5 stop: Opus One - Perfect red but way over price.
6 stop: Dinner and I forgot the name, food is alright.









No comments: