Monday, March 12, 2007

My Ex is getting married.

My friend told me to write it out.
My ex is getting married and it’s not like we ended on bad terms, we just grew apart. It has been bothered me for more than 2 weeks now. I feel moody, pissed off, and depress...
I have been dating different type of women in the past 2 years, but I haven’t found anyone serious yet. Each new girlfriend was totally different, and the reason is I want to find out what I really like.
I know I would never get back together and I let it go a while ago, but I can’t get past this right now. Why? I know I have a ton to offer someone, but haven’t found her yet, and that’s ok with me. I guess I feel cheated in a way. They not even dated a year and she is getting married.
Maybe I felt I lost the race, just not fair that I don’t have a serious someone.
Maybe I missed the feeling being in love.
I am very confuse and miserable right now...
Well, I do wish her the best and I am happy for her to find someone she really loves.

No comments: