Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Unhappiness season has moved on

I have a very good mood and happy today. Maybe the unhappiness season has finally moved on…

I was driving to work this morning, yes it was a long commute from West Sac to Fairfield, I was thinking I should be release because I finally detach my rebounder and I don’t need her anymore…..
Let me explain….

I was miserable last month about relationship, ex-married, and the broke up. Life seems like the end and I blame myself for it. Soon, rebounder appear, she is very pretty woman and the odd thing is she looks like one of my ex (the one I really love). She looks like her and sounds like her. We both used each other for filling the void of our heart. I knew we will never make a good couple and she is too complicated that I knew it would never work out. We had rules in this game, and I told her that the reason I like her because I got what I had lost in the past and feel good when people find lost things back. My rule is the day I start feeling in love that’s day I will leave.

I leave her couple weeks ago…

No comments: